It is very easy to use WhatsApp on your PC. In fact, once you have done this you will be astonished at the ease with which you will be able to message your friends with the full functionality of a PC keyboard and using all the short-cuts and other features available on the computer. This will not only save your time but will also be a welcome relief to your tired eyes and fingers.
You can use WhatsApp right from your desktop without launching any browser. But first, you need to install WhatsApp on your computer. To do this get to the WhatsApp website from your computer’s browser or you can also download it from the app store.
There is only one point to remember, that is, WhatsApp can only be installed on your PC for Windows 8 or higher operating system. If you are using a Mac then the operating system must be minimum Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer). For other operating systems, you can use WhatsApp on the browser by visiting the WhatsApp Web.
How To Install WhatsApp on Windows 8+
To use WhatsApp on your PC, visit the WhatsApp Web page for a browser version, or, download the desktop version from the Download WhatsApp page.
If you have selected the desktop version, then select the download link that is compatible with your PC, that is select the Windows or Mac option.
The rest of the step is as below:
1. Once the download is complete on the PC, a large QR Code will be displayed onscreen.
2. Now, open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
3. Go to Settings, then choose WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
4. Now, Scroll down and choose Scan QR Code.
5. Bring your phone camera to focus on the PC screen and scan the QR code.
That is all you need to do. The rest is completed automatically. The WhatsApp client will instantly open on the screen. You will see all your messages and chats.
Everything will look exactly as on your phone. You can keep the phone away, but online. You can do everything that you used to do on phone, from your PC.
How To install WhatsApp on Mac OSX 10.9+
Follow these steps for easy and quick installation.
1. On your Mac PC, use the browser to visit the download page.
2. Download the .zip file.
3. Wait till the download is complete.
4. Open the zip file and run WhatsApp.app on your Mac PC
5. While installing, the app may ask you if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock; you can select yes for these options.
6. Once the installation is complete, launch WhatsApp.
7. The QR code page will appear and the rest of the process is the same as for Windows PC.
Another way is to go directly to Apple App Store and download and install WhatsApp straight away.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed WhatsApp on your PC and now you can use it to your heart’s content without any fatigue to your eyes and fingers. Also for other tricks visit appdrifts and don’t forget to check the amazing lucky patcher app.